We aim to make a lasting impact on the Canadian ag industry by helping to build healthy and profitable companies.
We are looking for smart, honest, hard-working business owners with bright prospects. To be considered for investment, your business must:
- be purely agricultural (agri-business, agri-tech or agri-food & beverage)
- be Canadian-owned
- have a business-to-business orientation (not retail)
- have been operational for at least two years (preferably with existing revenues)
- demonstrate a solid track record and path for growth
- mesh with our General Partners’ sectors of expertise and knowledge
If you and your company align with this description, we’re looking for you!
We provide capital. But that’s not all.
We help great businesses grow by providing three elements vital to their success:
True Partners aren’t just lenders. They help identify and work through business roadblocks. They help develop ideas and discover new opportunities. They work together with founders, in the weeds, challenging them to move their businesses forward.
We appreciate that company founders have created a unique business. It’s their company, their vision, their culture. ACC tailors its input differently for each founder, cultivating open-mindedness in exploring business pathways. We understand that there is no single road map to success.
A strong team is built from combined experience. Our team offers a rare mix of broad industry perspective and rich individual specialties, creating a remarkable breadth and depth of knowledge.